Plastics have changed the world and have become a significant part of our life – and a highly valuable resource in recent years.
For many years, plastic recycling facilities have relied on EVK technology for
- Sorting plastics from domestic waste
- Separating PET for further mechanical recycling
- Cleaning the PET material stream from impurities
- Re-sorting PET flakes or granulates to improve the purity
- Removing PVC from RDS (Refuse Derived Fuel) in order to prevent chlorine damaging the equipment during the burning process