This program is the "man-machine interface" and runs on a standard industrial Microsoft-compatible PC with touchscreen functionality. It is a very comprehensive and complete package for operating entire sorting systems with a multitude of sensors.
Define and tailor the specific "recipe" for your sorting application and tweak the entire system to optimize the sorting yield and the corresponding quality and profit.
The FusioSort undertakes the following tasks:
- Configuration of system parameters
- Setting of sorting states and sorting parameters
- Sorting statistics: Acquisition and presentation
- Machine parameters: Acquisition and presentation
- Performance of automated analyzing routines (e.g. valve test)
- Internal error messages: Management and presentation
- Interface to SCADA system
FusioSort is included in SORT systems.
Minimum system requirements:
|CPU:||Dual-Core 2.40 GHz|
|Graphics:||Intel HD Graphics 2000|
|Network Interface:||Intel 1000Mbit|
|Operating System:||Windows XP 32|
Optimum system requirements:
|CPU:||Dual-Core i3 3.30 GHz|
|Graphics:||NVidia, version 4xx or newer|
|Network Interface:||Intel PRO 1000Mbit|
|Operating System:||Windows 7 64|
Please make sure that there is sufficient memory available on the hard disk of the installation drive to be used for writing access by the software (administrator rights may be required for this).
- Windows 95/98
- Windows XP embedded
- Windows Vista
- Windows 8