Software Tool for Qualitative
and Quantitative Analysis of Spectral Data
The software EVK SQALAR is used for qualitative and quantitative analysis of chemical properties of individual objects, as well as for easy creation of chemometric models for flexible application development. EVK SQALAR enables the monitoring and measurement of user-defined properties of individual objects or bulk material streams and helps to improve the quality, consistency, and safety of products at all stages of industrial processing.
The software in combination with the EVK HELIOS Hyperspectral imaging systems enables a non-invasive, interruption-free, measurement of chemical concentrations of all objects in a product stream.
As a multifunctional software tool for quantitative analysis for multivariate measurement of chemical properties, EVK SQALAR is suitable for inspection and monitoring applications in-line, at-line, as well as for use in laboratories. The software is used to create chemometric models for application development.
In combination with the EVK HELIOS hyperspectral cameras and the proprietary algorithms, you can bring your laboratory directly to the line. Take advantage of the possibility of contactless measurement of chemical concentrations in real-time
What It is
- EVK SQALAR is a multifunctional quantitative analysis software tool for multivariate measurements of chemical properties.
- EVK SQALAR can be used in sorting, inspection and monitoring applications in-line, at-line and in the laboratory.
- EVK SQALAR uses EVK`s hyperspectral imaging camera technology in the NIR and SWIR wavelength ranges.
- EVK SQALAR has a unique camera integration which allows it to send elaborate calibration models and full parametrization lists, to the HELIOS device, with one simple click.
What It Does
- EVK SQALAR enables a non-invasive, interruption-free, measurement of chemical concentrations of all objects in a product stream.
- EVK SQALAR monitors and measures, user-defined properties of, individual objects or bulk material streams.
- EVK SQALAR helps to increase the quality, consistency and safety of products and at all stages of industrial processing.
Bring Your Lab to the Line
Benefit from Non-Invasive Measurements of Chemical Concentrations in Real-Time
With EVK SQALAR you can measure dry substance, nutrient contents such as proteins and fat, poisonous components, chemical residues of diseases or the pH value of fruits and vegetables. The pharmaceutical and chemical industries use it to measure active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and their concentrations, as well as the distribution of organic chemical compounds. Furthermore, the caloric value of refuse derived fuels (RDF) can be measured directly in the line. In combination with the real-time capable EVK HELIOS camera systems, you bring your laboratory into your production line.
EVK SQALAR – Product brief
of our applications
EVK HELIOS hyperspectral cameras enable non-contact measurement of material properties based on their chemical characteristics.
Supplemented by the EVK ALPHA and the proprietary algorithms, the hyperspectral systems enable the reliable detection of foreign bodies and extract valuable key data for inspection and monitoring applications, as well as for precise sorting commands.